Skip to content

My dentist said I need a crown. What is this?

  • by

A crown also known as a Cap which is a cover that will fit over a prepared tooth. It is the same shape as the tooth, and a suitable shade is picked for match. It is used if a tooth has badly broken. This encloses the tooth structure appearance just like a normal tooth.